Well, the BMP180 modules showed up!Looking intact and ready to rock! I had attempted to contact the seller, because I had received no confirmation or tracking number or anything, and it was at the later end of the expected delivery time. All I had was the Paypal confirmation of payment, which is of little reassurance. I suppose if they show up it’s not all that important to communicate…. Anyways, 2 BMP180 modules!
Cailyn also went and picked up the rest of the stuff that hadn’t shipped to the house.
- 2 – 8GB Class 10 SD cards @ 11.90$ each
- 1 Value pack of 1uF – 470UF capacitors @ 11.90$
- 1 Raspberry Pi case @ 16.99$
- 1 Multi pack of diffused LED with resistors @ 8.99$
- 1 12-pack of 6x6x6mm tactile switches @ 8.99$
A week and a half out from the course start date, good to have everything in order and ready to go. My brother gave us an old desk of his that we’ll likely turn into our electronics work table, so we’ll have some space dedicated to stuff like this. Definitely excited to see it all start.